Saturday 27 November 2010

Administration: Timetable for the Following Weeks

After knowing clearly what is left to do in our project, I put this timetable up with the help of my colleagues. This timeable is to be followed strictly, because if things are not done on this time, the trailer wont be presented. So I ask you to give 200% or more of your commitement to make this happen smoothly.


 Legend: Chris 
                Shahbir
                Chris/ Ruben
                Ruben/ Ethan/Shahbir


 Legend: Chris 
                Chris/ Ruben
                Ruben/ Ethan/Shahbir
                 Ruben/Ethan

 


 Legend: Chris 
                Ruben/ Ethan/Shahbir


 Legend: Shahbir
                 Ruben
                Ethan
  Legend: Ethan
             Ruben/ Ethan/Shahbir


So here is the timetable, I think it is clear enough, but if any questions arise, don't hesitate in asking.

Finally a note to Chris.

I'm not sure if you come here often but here it goes!

I have known what happened to you on the 2 past weeks via Shahbir, I'm sorry to hear that your computer died. and despite the turnarounds being o the blog, we won't be using them. I dont know if you noticed but the post before you posted was already the head of the scientist modeled. Unfortunately, we wont be using them, and we had to come up with other plan to move the project along.

Also, I dont know what is your situation with the computer, so I'm not taking the risk of giving you for at least for a week any Maya work. So as the timetable reads you will be doing the poster design, and then help me with modeling the environments.

If you have any questions just ask, please !

No comments:

Post a Comment