Saturday 6 November 2010

Maya: Car Models 1, 2, & 3

Here are all the images of the three cars I was working on last week, they all have 4 different views so you can see them at different angles. Sorry it took long but my internet at the house I was living in had trouble uploading, lucky I was able to do it at my home in Hampton.
The three cars a meant to carry a retro future feel which is what our film is focusing around, all the cars are different but all have one thing in common which is they all have one big treadmill. The first model I made was cheap retro future car which I believe met to be small and not too flashy but able to drive.
Car 1
3/4













Side













Front














Top













The second I made is an expensive car it should have a sleek appearance and which I believe should be a sports car that can carry at least two people.
Car 2
3/4












Side












Front












Top












The last car I made is in between cheap and expensive, it has the sleek appearacne but a bit wide which I think is ment to put ta family in the car.
Car3
3/4

Side

Front
Top

No comments:

Post a Comment