Saturday 6 November 2010

Maya: Tank Outside and Inside

I almost finished making the tank for our film, just need to talk to Alan about the script he gave me because when ever I use it some o the models that are duplicated move in a glitchy manner.
The first three images shows the progress of the tank build, from it's soft appearance to the tanks final form.







































I have also made the inside of the tank, I didn't do too much detail because this is meant to be a set of a film studio as well as a replication of the budgetness of our film also since this is the future the military might have some sort of fancy key board to shoot their weapons.

3/4














Side














Leave feedback on the designs of the tank outside and inside

No comments:

Post a Comment