Monday 4 October 2010

Concept Design: Characters (Shahbir)

Here are my character designs for our movie. I was for my own idea of what type of fashion would have. I thought they might wear a type of jumpsuit clothes with interesting patterns. I looked at some scuba suits to get some ideas, and I also looked at skirts from the 1950s to give the woman jumpsuits some variety and girlyness. I also Looked at some army clothes to give their clothes more of an army appearance since the army plays a role in our story.
Then first two images are influence maps the first one is for the jumpsuit design and second one is for army clothes design.





The next set of image are for the character designs some of them have little information the the characters and how they work or their roles in the story.

Generic people and The General Design







Scientist's Female Assistant design







No comments:

Post a Comment